1. AUTOMATIC STANDBY HOME GENERATOR
In addition to the obvious loss of light, a power outage during the winter could result in the loss of heat and burst pipes. A power outage in warm weather could result in the loss of air conditioning and mold damage. In any climate, food left in refrigerators or freezers is likely to spoil without power.
These are significant issues with expensive consequences. Luckily, they can be avoided by installing an Automatic Standby Generator.
2. WHAT IS AN AUTOMATIC STANDBY GENERATOR?
24/7 Power Protection from damaging power outages!
An Automatic Standby Generator is a back-up electrical system that operates whether you are at home or away. It automatically supplies power to essential circuits of your home within seconds of a utility outage. After utility power returns, the generator shuts itself off and awaits the next outage. It operates on natural gas or liquid propane and sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit.
- Convenient hands free operation - No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords.
- Clean smooth power - True Power ™ technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics.
- Powerful output - Higher outputs for greater starting power.
- Ultra quiet - 1/3 the sound of a portable generator
- Long-run, long-life operation - Generac OHVI ® engine built for high demand generator use.
"Precision installed a 20 KW Generac Standby Generator for our home.
We selected Precision because they've done good work for us in the past.
Precision took care of all aspects of the job. This was important to me as the installation has many facets and I wanted a turn-key installation.
They did quality work.
The installation is very clean and the generator commissioning went smoothly. I'm an engineer and I'm pretty picky.
I was very pleased with the standby generator installation and the unit brings us peace of mind."Scott G., Denver Colorado
Call today and set up an appointment with our Installation Manager for a Free, in-home estimate for a new Automatic Standby Generator!